We have a team of enthusiastic teachers and support staff at our school. Our vacancies are advertised here and on LinkedIn.
Primary School teachers
For some of the vacancies in our Primary school we request this completed application form together with a recent c.v. and letter of motivation. Please read the vacancy job description to see if an application form is needed.
Secondary School teachers
Our requirement is for experienced teachers, who hold good academic and teaching qualifications, and with excellent verbal and written communication skills in the languages in which they teach.
Requirements for teaching positions:
- university degree and teaching qualification
- for upper secondary the equivalent of a Master degree and relevant teaching qualifications
- relevant diplomas for the countries concerned (eg UK PGCE and QTS in the English section)
- successful teaching experience
- knowledge of international curricula
- experience teaching pupils in their second language
- native or near native competence in the languages in which you teach
- knowledge of two or more European Union languages preferred
- experience working collaboratively in an international environment
Supply teaching vacancies
We are always interested in meeting new supply teachers. Those who are interested in a supply position and live in/near The Hague, can send an email with c.v. to email@example.com