At the ESH, ICT education provides pupils with the opportunity to develop their ICT skills and understanding. These skills and knowledge can be applied in a variety of situations and in different subject areas and future endeavors.
We aim to
- Provide a productive learning experience
- Empowers students in technology skills
- Intergrate technology across learning subjects
- Use ICT for communication
- Use technology to become independent learners
Have a closer look at the blogs for each year group to find out more about all the topics we have been learning about. Just click on the ICT owls. The blogs explain what we have been learning, what apps we have been using and shows some pictures of our work.
You can have a look at what the children from all year groups have been creating on our school Vimeo page
Also check out or follow our ESH_ICT twitter page for updates in the children ICT learning journey.